• On-site inspection performed by a senior engineer specialized and trained in energy efficiency
• Evaluation of your equipment and operating procedures paying particular attention to low-cost and no-cost savings opportunities
• Detailed and customized report outlining our findings along with high-impact energy efficiency recommendations
• Unites a team of efficiency specialists including a senior electrical engineer, a financial analyst, and an energy systems expert
• Thorough four to six hour on-site inspection and interview with your building operations personnel
• Assessment of operating protocols and control parameters for all major energy systems and sub-systems
• Report along with detailed, actionable recommendations segmented into items implemented at no or minimal cost and items offering both a short-term and long-term return
Many utility companies are willing to pay most of the cost of these audits as well as a percentage of the costs of any upgrades you implement. These rebates can substantially offset the cost of your energy improvements.
Our company has a database of over 175 technologies, which is constantly being updated with new and upcoming technologies in today’s market. For each of our clients, we:
• Examine technologies in a wide variety of categories including HVAC, computers, lighting, monitoring and controls, refrigeration, solar, boilers, air quality, etc.
• Analyze which technologies will give them the most bang for their buck
• Integrate, analyze and deploy best-in-class technologies for energy efficiency no matter who you are, how you use energy or how much money you spend on energy
For questions on a specific category of technologies, please feel free to contact us.
Energy Efficient Technologies (EET) collects and stores data to provide continuous improvements to energy operations.
• Real time monitoring and analytics provide ongoing business intelligence
• Measure and verification process for energy conservation measures (ECM)
• Historical data and graphs support decisions about energy consumption
• Comparison across entire portfolio identifying fastest payback